- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and lead a frontend web team.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Design & implement new modules based on product requirements.
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Debug existing software components, fix/optimize codes, and guide juniors/intern with proper code review.
- Own all frontend web tasks and handle it between team.
- Participate in hiring others candidates/Interns in the same team.
- Comfortable and energetic to work on deadlines and bring results on time.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, NestJs and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Having experience/interest with reactNative or flutter development is a plus point.
Finished Bachelors or Masters
Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA