* A person who is looking career in Network and System administration with DevOps
* Self-learning, Self-Motivated, Team work attitude
* Good hands-on on Linux Server Environment and Linux / Windows Administration
* Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls (FortiGate), databases, malware protection software, file servers, network infrastructure hardware/firmware and other processes
* DNS, IIS, Active Directory, Apache, Mail, Cpanel server configuration and troubleshooting
* Knowledge on any of scripting language – Bash Scripting, Python
* Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
* Ensure disaster recovery plan (Create and verify backups of data)
* Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the System Infrastructure
* Provide network technical support Evaluate and optimize IT infrastructure for better performance
* Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
* Enabling DevOps solutions development & deployment paradigms.
* Hands-on experience with Popular CI/CD tools like [Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes]
* Working Knowledge and experience on open source tools, version controls [GIT]
* Coordinating with other Team members to plan capacity and scaling needs.
* Run and maintain different Product environments (Development, Stage, Production)
* Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
* Setting up alarms and monitoring system/applications logs for maintaining platform health and system integrity (ELK Stack)
* Provide technical support for both network and software issues encountered within team
* Knowledge of Virtualization environment, Cloud & Storage Technology and Postgres database administration
*Perform any other duties with discretion and/or directions of CEO/CTO/ISO/Network Head.
Education: Bachelor’s or above in Computer Science or Information technology or equivalent combination of education and 2+ years of experience.