As one of the core members of the team, you would be responsible to design world-class mobile & web products to enhance user experience and contribute actively to making it a leading brand with other marketing material preparation.
- Create and execute all visual designs from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create banners for the app, advertisement, social media.
- Excellent understanding of typography, colour theory, and layouts
- Be accountable for the outcome of the design and own the delivery, quality, and outcome of the design including the learning and iteration cycle.
- Create user-engaging, concept-based marketing creatives for social media and other channels
- Create user-engaging, concept-based videos/Animations for Marketing channels.
- Create tutorial videos with characters and elements and a voice-over.
- Own and run the overall front end of the product and marketing.
- Collaborate actively with the Product Managers and Engineers to build best in class experiences, while pushing the needle of how front-end web & mobile technologies can help deliver experiences that delight.
- Create and manage the Design roadmap being alive and aligned with the overall Business and Product Strategy
- Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation.
- 2-3 years experience in designing the user interface and User experience, contest creative, user flows, and motion graphics/video creation.
- Demonstrable Graphic/Product design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to explain design decisions as well as listen to feedback objectively.
- Must have a keen interest in the latest trends and technology.
- Must believe in and be capable of conducting independent research.
- Must be able to think through corner-case situations and take care of them through design.
- Handle things patiently
- Must know, how to cope up in the start-up.