Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have good organizational and presentation skills.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Great attention to detail and Problem-solving ability.
Good to have:
- Ability to analyze assigned tasks and take ownership.
- Work on a variety of software tasks and projects.
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products.
- Takes initiative in projects assigned and collaborating with others.
- Tests integration, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products under the guidance of Senior
- Bachelor’s completed (or running)
What we offer:
- Exposure and real-world insights of working in a professional environment along with Professional Guidance, and Feedback, Work-Life Balance.
- Opportunity to expand academic, professional, and personal learning.
- Training will be provided as required
- Opportunity to work with various departments and opportunity of eventually becoming a permanent staff of the company.