- Developing new user-facing features using React JS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Minimum 2 years working as a full-time professional developer.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
- Having experience/interest with Flutter development is a plus point.