- Deep understanding of marketing tech stacks, industry trends, technology development and evolving customer needs
- Extremely analytical and data-driven ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Proven customer champion
- Proven ability in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Team player; ability to interface and build relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Experienced in influencing disparate stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams across multiple locations and business units
- Comfortable with complex technology, analytics and product teams
- You will model data and quantitatively analyse that translates data into actionable insights and can contribute to decision making with your stakeholders, keeping Moru principles and customer interest as sacrosanct.
- Developing fraud models to detect fraud and help in making strategies to prevent fraud.
- Explore new tools and techniques which can help boost Brand value and Product value.
- Lead the ad operations team by overseeing scheduling, creation, and execution of campaigns on Moru platforms with the intent of maximizing accuracy and timely delivery of campaigns.
- Identify, establish and implement industry best practices on the ad set-up, measurement and reporting.
- Actively engage and collaborate with Business team/Product team/Engineering/CS teams for planning, inventory management, prioritization, testing, scheduling and delivery of campaigns.
- Manage both ads and rewards campaign lifecycle including, but not limited to advertiser onboarding, campaign set-up, invoicing, collections, reporting, monitoring & optimization.
- Analyse campaign performance and conversion and make educated recommendations to BD team/Advertisers for how future ads might be optimized for best results.
- Design recommendations based on data and perform periodic optimizations for the purpose of ensuring advertising campaign success rate.
- Lead automation and process improvement initiatives to increase team productivity and enhance operational efficiency.
- Generate and present reports to senior management on proposed strategies that will help in achieving the desired revenue objectives.
- Marketing from both Digital and non-digital channels
- Drive engagement and new customer acquisition via social media marketing and mustering an inorganic rise in following and brand engagement rates.
- Create and maintain a consistent voice for Noise on Social Media Platforms that is engaging and authentic to our audiences.
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, crisis communications, employee engagement on social, and optimization of channels.
- Monitor new social tools and community building initiatives (e.g. Twitter Spaces, Instagram Reels, Short Video Apps, TikTok, etc) for new capabilities and functionalities to capitalize on.
- Responsible for managing strong ORM (online reputation management) of the handles.
- Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels and understand the impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize accordingly.
- Must be aware of Persona-based targeting, Content marketing, behaviour tracking and also be able to utilize the data in a productive way.
- Must be familiar with the Nepali market.
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of experience
- Graduation Mandatory
Industry Type: Fintech
Functional Area: Marketing/Business Growth
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: Marketing & Sales
Education: UG: Any Graduate