About the role:
In a highly competitive and saturated marketplace, creating visually stunning, impactful and effective creative work is essential.
We want to create industry-leading, world-class work that’s truly beautiful, smart, and effective. To help us achieve our goal, we are looking for a strong, highly motivated designer to join us in this exciting ambition.
As per the profile, you will be an experienced digital designer, comfortable taking design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the marketing and Business team.
What will you be doing?
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for our different channels.
- To be responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution.
- To develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the marketing strategy to deliver high-quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting our product and brand.
- To pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- To oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
Great to have:
- A passion for design and conception.
- Minimum 2yrs of relevant experience with digital agency
- You’ll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea generation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion.
- Consistent record of taking on, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent experience working closely with teams during the kick-off.
- Confident in bringing your own innovative ideas and creativity to projects whilst working.
- Strong people liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong team effort.
- Effectively organising and prioritising workloads to manage delivery with your own ideas and conceptual creativity.
- Excellent Adobe CS/PS/AI skills.
- Understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends – it is ideal but not essential.
- Working knowledge of After Effects animation is a bonus.
- On- and Offline design experience with an emphasis on Digital.
- Retouching experience and skills to mid-level.
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A passionate and inspiring creative.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programmes efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- Collaborative team player, open-minded non-political.
- Discrete about all confidential and personal information.
- Driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.