- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and lead a frontend web team.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of webcapable devices and browsers.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Co-ordination with mobile lead developer for developing mobile app using flutter.
- Design & implement new modules based on product requirements.
- Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
- Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
- Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
- Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions.
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable.
- Work with Test Driven Development approach.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Take complete responsibility for the task assigned, deploy it to production, and update progress to the manager.
- Learn python and work on Node JS in future.
- Participate in hiring others candidates/Interns in the same team.
- Demonstrate high quality teamwork.
- Comfortable and energetic to work on deadlines and bring results on time.
- Handle adequate follow-ups, secure/ organize meetings, and paperwork relating to agreements.
- Abide at all times by the internal policies, rules and regulations, brought to force by the board of directors/ CEO.
- Perform any other duties with discretion and/or directions of the CEO.
Qualifications: Bachelors or Equivalence
Experience: 2+ years’ Experience