We are looking for versatile and experienced technical additions to our development team in a flutter. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence over our development process as we scale the team. We’re looking for candidates who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
1. Design & implement new modules based on the product requirements.
2. Participating in architectural discussions for new applications.
3. Writing code using best practices, considering security and performance.
4. Participating in sprint planning and task estimation, taking part in crafting stories/requirements.
5. Collaborating closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
6. Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
7. Be proactive, take ownership and be accountable.
8. Familiar with Test Driven Development.
9. Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
1. As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
2. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
3. Minimum 2 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) and 1 Year in a flutter (Must).
4. Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks
5. Published at least 2-3 apps on the Apple Store / Play Store using Flutter.
6. Unit/widget/integration testing of the app.
7. Understanding the lifecycle of common widgets
8. Understanding of how to use theme
9. Understanding of how to debug Flutter application
10. Ability to use canvas and custom paint usage in Flutter project
11. Asynchrony/multithreading in Dart
Flutter, Xcode, Dart
Good to Have Skills:
React Native, React JS, Swift, Git, Regular Expressions
Finished Bachelors or Masters
Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA