• Responsible for the NRB, OCR, Tax return, VAT, TDS, Internal Audit, Statutory Audit and other authority compliance for the company.
• Responsible for implementing the Directives issued by NRB in a proper and sound manner, including making aware all relevant stakeholders.
• Responsible specifically for AML/ CFT Related Directives, and the job descriptions assigned there for AML/CFL Compliance Officer issued by NRB.
• Responsible specifically for Risk Management Related Directives, and the job descriptions assigned there for Risk Management Officer issued by NRB.
• Responsible to support and liaise with other departmental heads in meeting the strategic goals of the organization.
• Responsible for visiting and dealing with merchants/ partner organizations for reconciliation/ billing and solving transaction errors.
• Responsible for active monitoring and 24×7 standby for resolving financial issues of the users.
• Responsible for identify process changes for better financial resolutions in each service cases and give requirements for such implementation.
• Responsible for giving presentations/ reports regarding financial performance and provide insights with respect to possible changes.
• Responsible for book keeping, accounting and financial management.
• Responsible for bank account opening, and reconciliations on day to day basis.
• Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
• Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
• Able to prepare and submit reports in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines
• Able to effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures.
• Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard the assets.
• Able to assists proactively with cost control requirements.
• Able to assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
• Able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the work.
• Handle the necessary duties related to Administration, Logistics, Procurement, Book keeping and documentation.
• Audit financial transactions and documents kept to ensure full compliance
• Assist in the building of an efficient and professional team of employees within the department and other departments.
Qualification: Semi-qualified CA /Fresh CA (ICAI/ICAN)
3 years + Experience in The Accounting/ Auditing and Finance Field in Nepal