For Qualified Chartered Accountants (ICAI/ICAN)
- Responsible for the NRB, OCR, tax and other authority compliance for the company.
- Responsible to support and liaise with other departmental heads in meeting the strategic goals of the organization.
- Responsible for visiting and dealing with merchants/ partner organizations for reconciliation/ billing and solving transaction errors.
- Responsible for active monitoring and 24×7 standby for resolving financial issues of the users.
- Responsible for identify process changes for better financial resolutions in each service cases and give requirements for such implementation.
- Responsible for giving presentations/ reports regarding financial performance and provide insights with respect to possible changes.
- Responsible for book keeping, accounting and financial management.
- Responsible for bank account opening.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
- Able to prepare and submit reports in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines
- Able to effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard the assets.
- Able to assists proactively with cost control requirements.
- Able to assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
- Able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the work.
- Assist in the building of an efficient and professional team of employees within the department and other departments.