Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- +2 completed or running
- Ability to work to time constraints
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Strong Phone contact handling Skills and active listening
- Interpersonal and Customer Service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and customer issues daily.
- Ability to share work among a customer service team.
- Attentiveness and patience.
- Time management skills.
- Kyc handling
What we offer:
- Basic,communication allowance and lunch facility per day basis.
- Exposure and real-world insights of working in a Professionalenvironment along with Professional Guidance, and Feedback, Work-Life Balance.
- Opportunity to expand academic, professional, and personal learning.
- Training will be provided as required
- Opportunity to work with various department and opportunity of eventually becoming a permanent staff of the company.