- Visiting and dealing with merchants/ partner organizations/ banks in Managerial Capacity,
- Ensuring translation of requirements and product enhancements, in Managerial Capacity,
- Giving presentations/ reports regarding new/existing products and/or marketing strategies, in Managerial Capacity,
- Continuous market research for latest market trends for developing new product, marketing and branding strategies, and leading development of creative new products based on market analysis, in Managerial Capacity.
- Carryout tasks associated with Sales, Marketing, Product and Maintaining Relationships, in Managerial Capacity,
- Mentoring other Business Developing Officer’s, and Interns.
- Working closely with business leads to understand product use cases, customer journeys, business applicability and impact of each use case and implement it.
- Understand different technology platforms, their features and be able to work with solution architects/engineering leads and write detailed product requirement documents, manage future roadmaps and deliverables.
- Make sure that clear, simple, and technically sound decisions are made.
- Learn & Implement different technology platforms in your vertical or in the company, we expect you to raise your hand when either any wrong design decision is being made or if similar function exists in other systems that could be reused.
- Work with multiple stakeholders / senior management / cross-functional teams to influence them for quicker decisions, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
- Lead product team processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage expectations and track roadmap regularly
- Be involved in what your team is building – Run edge cases, test products proactively and its features to provide feedback early in the cycle, make sure entire journeys are covered, and that product reporting exists to track KPIs for the product and its success (data-driven product management).
- Abide at all times by the internal policies, rules and regulations, brought to force by the board of directors/ CEO.
- Perform any other duties with discretion and/or directions of CEO.
For BD Manager
Qualifications: MBA or Equivalence
Experience : 2+ years’ of Relevant Experience
For BD Officer
Qualifications: Bachelors and Above
Experience : Fresher can apply