Job Description Officer will be assigned set of duties around visiting and dealing with merchants/ partner organizations for reconciliation/ billing and solving transaction errors, active monitoring and 24×7 standby ness for resolving financial issues of the users, identify process changes for better financial resolutions in each service cases and give requirements for such implementation, giving presentations/ reports regarding financial performance and provide insights with respect to possible changes, book keeping, accounting and financial management, bank account opening, and reconciliations on day to day basis, filing of reports and returns. Officer will be expected to carryout tasks associated with Sales, Marketing, Product and accounting, reconciliations and query handling.
Job Specifications: Salary: Negotiable
Experience: Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountants, or 3 years of Experience in the field of accounts with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Skills:
• Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy.
• Should possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Should have a strong analytical skill, and problem-solving skill.
• Should be proficient in computer skills.
• Should be able to work in a Team.
• Should be able to work on deadlines and bring result on time.
• Should be able to work extra-ordinarily well in Tally, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
• Should be able to make follow-ups, handle paper works, deal with authorities, as well.