We are pleased with the participation of our digital life champions, who have been a cornerstone of our campaign to begin the digital lives of all Nepali. Under our earlier campaign, on a daily basis, our champions made referral income of around NRS 1000-2500 daily while imparting Inspiration of Digital Lives to around 100-250 people. By mostly promoting the benefits of the digital life over their social media and other networks, using the referral link generated in their Moru App. By keeping the current situation in mind, Team Moru has brought yet another opportunity for people to simply refer to the digital way of life. We have named the campaign “Let’s go Digital”.
“Let’s go Digital” is a referral-based scheme where from a single link click one can get up to Rs. 40. Just for 100 clicks a day one can earn more than Rs.4000 a day. By promoting the benefits of digital life, and inspiring people to make digital transactions, we believe our champions will yet again do good to society at large.
This opportunity is available to all of our 400000+ customers and all others who are joining us. Do read our terms and conditions, and stay tuned to our Facebook Page where we announce our top earners weekly.
At Moru, rewards can be used for any purpose.
Rewards to the referrer, shall occur as follows:
- Upon successful registration of the referee, the referrer gets Rs.2, and the referee also gets Rs 2. For example, Sima refers Reena to register to Moru, after Reena registers successfully, Sima and Reena would receive Rs.2 each.
- Upon KYC verification of the referee, the referee gets Rs.6, and the referrer gets Rs.3. For example, if Reena fills in all the details for the KYC and gets it verified, then Reena would receive another Rs.6, and Sima will receive Rs.3.
- Upon the first 3 transactions of the referee, the referrer gets Rs.6 for each of the three transaction and the referee will get Rs.3 for each of the three transaction. For example, if Reena does a bill payment transaction, Sima will receive Rs.6 per transaction i.e.Rs.6*3=Rs.18 for 3 transactions. Likewise, Reena will receive Rs.3 per transaction i.e. Rs.3*3= Rs.9 for 3 transactions.
- In this way, Sima can get up to Rs 40 inspiring Reena to be Digital Reena, out of which Rs 17 will be received by Reena. Thus, the total bonus of the referrer is Rs.23 and the referrer is Rs.17.
- Referrer: Registered and KYC Verified Moru users who send the invitation
- Referee: Person that receives the invitation from the referrer.
- KYC: Know Your Customer. The details should be filled up by the referee.
- Transaction: Any sort of Bill payment (Minimum Rs.10) made by the referee through their MORU account. Top-up transactions shall not be considered as the first 3 transactions.
How can you participate?
- Register on MORU.
- Fill up all the details to get the KYC verified.
- Generate Referral Link from your profile
Then you will be eligible to make refer and earn income.
- Tap to your profile icon at the top left corner.
- Tap on the Refer and Earn Field which is just after Transaction Limits, in the App Setting Section.
- Choose Android or iOS.
- Send/ Share the link to your friends and family over social media and other various channels.
- Assist them in pursuing their digital lives and be their digital inspiration.
- Get Rewards on the digital achievements of the referee.
Terms and Conditions:
- MORU reserves the right to amend or cancel the campaign without any prior notice.
- This Refer and Earn campaign are valid till 22th October 2021.
- The reward on the First 3 transactions will only be applicable on bill payments like Television Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill, Internet bills, and other bill payments.
- The reward will only be earned only if the devices used by the referee and referrer are different.
- The reward will only be earned by a KYC Verified Referrer who has done at least 1 other top-up/bill payment transaction.
- Moru is against any spread of false information and shall take strict action against persons who are found to have been involved in such action.
- The device used by Referee and Referrer has to be different.
- KYC of the person sharing referral link is a must.
- Per Referral Reward is up to Rs 40.
- The total bonus of the referrer is Rs.23 and the referee is Rs.17.
- On registration, both referrer and referee will get Rs.2 each.
- When the registering person does KYC then s/he gets Rs 6 and the referrer gets Rs.3.
- When the registering person does a bill payment transaction the person gets Rs 3 per such transactions for all 3 of such first transactions, meanwhile, the referrer gets Rs 6 for each of such 3 transactions. Referee gets 3-3-3 and Refererrer gets 6-6-6.
- Thank You for spreading supporting us in Going Digital, and making Nepal Digital one person at a time.
Other Offers at Moru:
- Free Bank Transfer
- 3 % Bonus on Top Ups
- 2% Bonus on data and voice packs
- Up to 3% Bonus on TV Payments
- 3% bonus on Telephone Bill payments
- Up to 500 Rs Bonus on ISP Payments
And Many More
We would love to hear from you @ 9801035348.