Customer convenience and satisfaction have always
been our major emphasis. Our team of Moru digital wallet is constantly.
looking over to bring up some features to make your experience with Moru even smoother, unruffled, and impeccable.
So, we have come up with a new feature termed “Load via Card”.
The ease we are going to get with this update is that you are no longer will be troubled if you forget your bank account details while loading fund in your Moru wallet. Simply, pick up your Debit/Credit card, read and provide the information on it, and it’s done. As simple as that.
How to load your Moru wallet via your VISA Mastercard:
- In the Moru app, tap to load.
- Go to VISA/Mastercard.
- Fill up the desired amount and purpose.
- In the payment details, select the Card Type.
- Enter the 16-digit card number.
- Select the expiration month and year.
- Enter the 3-digit CVV/CVN number from the back of the card.
- Tap to Pay.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered number, enter the OTP.
- Your load is complete.