Moru Digital Wallet is pleased to announce, “Article Writing Competition” with the aim to acknowledge the “Global Money Week 2021.”. This competition is organized to harness the efforts and role of the world’s youth in promoting financial literacy and financial awareness. It also aims to inspire society to learn from the young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
This competition is open to writing articles to any students, professionals, and writing enthusiasts. Any interested participants can submit their articles. 5 best writings will be selected as the winners who will be facilitated with the rewards also the article will be published in our blogs.
Topic: “Financial Awareness: Why to start saving”
- Language: English
- Word’s limit: 800-1000 Words
- Must be typed and essay title included at the top of the first page.
- There are no rules regarding formatting (font style, size, line space, etc.). However, article must be submitted in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX).
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Deadline: April 2nd Midnight, articles received after the deadline will not be entertained
- To submit: Email the writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Winner: Rs. 2000
2nd Winner: Rs. 1500
3rd Winner: Rs. 1000
4th Winner: Rs. 800
5th Winner: Rs. 500
Note: The rewards will be transferred to Moru Digital Wallet of the winners.