Since the Edu world is taking its new steps towards digitization. Moru has joined the digital revolution of Digital Education. Now you can pay for your Medical Education Common Entrance Exam from Moru.
To pay the entrance fee from Moru, follow the following steps:
- Go to “Pay Bills”.
- Tap to MEC.
- Enter the candidate’s name in the Name field.
- Enter the correct number in “Phone”.
- Enter your email in the “Email” field.
- Tap to Proceed, you are done.
After the payment is done, you can begin with your registration from the Medical Education Commission’s website.
Before starting registration, you must have:
- Bank Voucher/Deposit Slip
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Academic Transcript
- Related Professional Council Registration Certificate (as required)
- Equivalence Certificate (as required)
- Citizenship Certificate for Nepalese and Passport/Aadhar Card for Foreigners
- Certificate/s Issued by Concern Authority for Reservation Category
- Scanned Copy of Candidate’s Signature